Business Development Manager
Salah Software Solution is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our business. You will act as a key person for the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective marketing and sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role especially in IT or Financial sector
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Fluent in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Minimum Bachelors in Business Administration, IT or relevant field
Salary range to commence with experience.
Full-time employment with Salah Software Solution includes –
- Paid holidays
- Yearly performance review and salary increment
- Two festival bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Free lunch and snacks
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers by working with creative, technical and business leaders.
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV with a cover letter mentioning why you are perfect for this position! Also, include your salary expectation and probable nearest joining date if we select you. The CV MUST be in PDF format. Send your application to salak @ salahsoftwaresolution.com with email title “BDM_Your Name_Years of experience” i.e BDM_Shabbir Ahmed_5 years.
Application deadline: 31 October 2018