Content Writer – Bengali
Salah Software Solution is looking for Bengali Content Writer.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Excellent writing skills in Bengali
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and Bengali grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Ability to quickly understand technical topics and translate them into simple, human-interest and engaging stories.
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, white papers, and ebooks
- Company Bios
- Landing pages
- Minimum Bachelors degree required in any discipline but Bangla is strongly preferred.
Full-time and six days in a week
Salary range to commence with experience and the range is 10,000/- -20,000/-
Subid Bazar, Sylhet
Full-time employment with Salah Software Solution includes –
- Paid holidays
- Half-yearly performance review and salary increment
- Sudden salary increment
- Two festival bonus
- Marital and New baby bonus
- Medical allowance
- Gift for monthly and quarterly best performer
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid learning materials
- Training (onsite/offsite)
- Team outing and yearly picnic
- Free lunch and unlimited snacks
We provide generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers by working with creative, technical and business leaders.
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV with a cover letter mentioning why you are perfect for this position! The CV MUST be in PDF format. Include your salary expectation and probable nearest joining date if we select you. Also, include your portfolio links which you have already worked.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title “WB_Your Name_Years of experience” i.e WB_Sakib Ahmed_5 years.
Application deadline: 30 April 2019