Digital Marketing Expert
Salah Software Solution is looking for a smart, energetic superstar for the Digital Marketing team!
Who We Are
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the leading software company in Bangladesh especially at Sylhet.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then you are welcome to apply!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Coordinate the social media content creation process in collaboration with our brand marketing, consumer engagement, digital media and agency teams
- Continually monitor trends in social media, from platforms to content-types, to influencer and celebrity activity, to business competitors. Identify opportunities for the brand to engage in ways that support our business goals and elevate the profile of the brand
- Collaborate with Field Marketing teams to provide regional and localized social media support
- Establish goals for and provide ongoing measurement against social media platforms, including platform growth and content performance
- Execute multiple monthly email campaigns, draft creative briefs, define messaging points for customer segments, define test opportunities and segments, and oversee the QA cycle for email deployments. Manage email vendor in collaboration with the digital marketing team
- Deliver continual reporting against email campaign performance and recommend opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Stay current with digital best practices, strategies, and industry standards. Monitor competitor digital execution and performance
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Good knowledge in English both verbal & writing
- Related experience in digital marketing, agency experience preferred
- Understanding of digital technologies, channels and trends, experience applying digital technology and methodology in a professional setting preferred
- Google Analytics and analytics reporting experience preferred
- Experience with email and/or CRM platforms such as SalesForce, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc. preferred
Salary range to commence with experience.
Full-time employment with Salah Software Solution includes –
- Paid holidays
- Yearly performance review and salary increment
- Two festival bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Free lunch and snacks
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers by working with creative, technical and business leaders.
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV with a cover letter mentioning why you are perfect for this position! Also, include your salary expectation and probable nearest joining date if we select you. The CV MUST be in PDF format. Send your application to salak @ salahsoftwaresolution.com with email title “DME_Your Name_Years of experience” i.e DME_Nurul Alam_5 years.
Application deadline: 31 October 2018