UX/UI Designer – Mid to Senior Level
We are looking for User Experience (UX) designers who can able to understand design requirements and deliver the best results!
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- One or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing business-focussed design.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first, user-centered and responsive design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You MUST work minimum one(1) year with us
Provide us with a good cover letter, 1 or 2 paragraphs giving us key points as to why you feel this position is a strong fit for you. Only apply if you can work hard under pressure to achieve projects goal!
Full-time and six days in a week
Salary range to commence with experience and it’s up to 40,000/-
Full-time employment with Salah Software Solution includes –
- Paid holidays
- Half-yearly performance review and salary increment
- Sudden salary increment
- Two festival bonus
- Marital and New baby bonus
- Medical allowance
- Gift for monthly and quarterly best performer
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid learning materials
- Training (onsite/offsite)
- Team outing and yearly picnic
- Transport & Lunch allowance
- Snacks zone with 3 types of Tea and Coffee
- Fruits zone with fresh & seasonal fruits
We provide generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers by working with creative, technical and business leaders.
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV with a cover letter mentioning why you are perfect for this position! The CV MUST be in PDF format. Include your salary expectation and probable nearest joining date if we select you. Also, include your portfolio links which you have already worked.
Application deadline: March 31, 2020
Send your application to email@example.com with an email title “UX_Your Name_Years of experience” i.e UX_Tareq Ahmed_2 years.
Only APPLY if you can work hard and achieve goals! We don’t have any limit on salary increment or performance bonuses! You will get benefits based on your overall contribution and achievement.